Friday, March 20, 2009

Mary Anne McIntosh's 1910 photo album


I'm going to need everyone's help with this one. These are photos contained in a little photo album dated 1910. Mom (Helen) found the book in a closet a year or so ago. I scanned all the photos and placed them on the Henderson Reunion Web site. My guess is most of these people are family (McIntoshes and Hendersons, etc.) and/or friends from the Burlington, Wyoming, area. Many were taken against the same backdrop -- a photographer must have come through town, and lots of people turned out to have their pictures taken.

My favorites of the lot of them are Grandma and Grandpa mugging for the camera (scroll down to #5). I have a hunch some others are Mary (Grandma) and her sister Roah, but I'm not sure. Aside from that, I don't know many of the others. They're numbered, so if you can identify any of them, e-mail me or call and let me know what names correspond with what photos.

Click on the "comments" button below, or e-mail me directly.

No comments: