Sunday, May 10, 2009

2009 Reunion “postponement”

First, sorry about not having this week’s bog entry about Grandma’s letters up and going. Between travel to Chicago and illness, it just wasn’t happening. I’ll resume by next weekend, if not before.

The big news, though, is that our official Henderson Reunion, edition 2009, will not be happening – in Burlington or anywhere, I’m afraid. Scheduling, health issues, travel arrangements and all the little things have conspired to do away with this year’s gathering. I’ve spoken with Merla, and we decided that next year would be better.

Now, what I need to know from all of YOU, are preferences for:

1. Location:

2. Date:

3: Format: (Should we continue doing the luncheon only, or should we try to expand it a little bit?)

A apologize about this being so short. Please e-mail me or call me and let me know what you’re thinking. We really want to keep this reunion going, because in the coming years it’ll be about keeping the cousins in touch.

Take care, everyone, and please contact me with your thoughts.

Don(nie)

(Helen’s son)

No comments: